[columbus.pm] 21-Jan Meeting: agenda

bbking at checkfree.com bbking at checkfree.com
Fri Jan 10 08:12:59 CST 2003

Jon said...
> I've talked with him a little bit about presenting. He
> would take a hands on aproach and work with the group to develop some
idea.
> (For example, we could run with the webmail project).

See if you can sign him up for the Jan 21 meeting - sounds like a great guy
to have visit. (sounded like he wasn't definite yet)
I've heard good about Speeds, but never been there. D&B is a fun place,
too. I do prefer beer to coffee...

If you can't talk them into letting us use the room free, let us know what
the fee would be.
Maybe if we split it up it'll still be do-able. If not, I think we can
reserve the Scottie's rooms online.

I'd love it if he can help us get a good start on the webmail project.
--
Brian.

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at pm.org

unsubscribe columbus-pm-list