[columbus.pm] Website logo

Charles Day Charles.Day at s1te.com
Mon Jan 6 12:54:58 CST 2003

I threw that logo together in all of 3.2 seconds.  Yes, it has trademark issues with
OSU and O'Reilly.  If you combine the two, they cancel each other out, didn't you
know:)

Maybe we could add the National Championship trophy to it?  Would that help all you
cow lovers?  hahahahaha

I think are little website is safe for now until we can come up with a final logo.
Anyone want to take a crack at it?  We can collect them all and vote on the best.

cya all tomorrow night.

Charles

> I know it isn't politically correct to say this, but there's more to Columbus than
> the Buckeyes.
>
> I still think our logo should have a cow motif.  Maybe a cow in a camel costume,
> or vice versa.
>
> The curmudgeon in me wants to also point out that that big O logo probably has a
> trademark on it, and may in fact be backed by the legal department of a billion
> dollar university.
>
> Any of you guys remember when we lobbied (unsucessfully) to get the Hockey Team
> (Blue Jackets) named the Mad Cows?
>
> How about "There's more than one way to moo it" as a slogan? Or would that be a
> motto?  Anybody know the difference between a slogan and a motto?
>
> Happy New Year all.
> Len.
> --

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at pm.org

unsubscribe columbus-pm-list