[columbus.pm] Website logo

bbking at checkfree.com bbking at checkfree.com
Mon Jan 6 12:31:00 CST 2003

Leonard Jaffe said...
> I still think our logo should have a cow motif.

Why?

      I've only lived here about 7 years, but the only time I've heard
mention of cows is when some local TV news channel has a story about how
"Maybe [event X] or [opening of store Y] will finally help Columbus shake
it's cow-town image."

Driving around, I've seen way more sheep than cows around here, and not
many of those, even.

Have I been missing a big dairy farm or slaughterhouse somewhere?

(I'm only curious. I don't have a strong opinion about the logo...)

-- Brian.

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at pm.org

unsubscribe columbus-pm-list