[columbus.pm] Directions for Tuesday's Meeting

HOGUEJ at Nationwide.com HOGUEJ at Nationwide.com
Mon Apr 28 17:06:57 CDT 2003

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=5455+Rings+Road&csz=Dublin+OH++43016&Get+Map=Get+Map>:

                  Exit Tuttle Crossing east from I-270 to
             first left, Blazer Parkway. Proceed to 2nd light,
                Rings Road, turn left. The next left is the
                       entrance into the parking lot.

Agenda

      1) 5:30 - 6:00 Social Time
      2) 6:00 - 6:10 Anything Organizational Anyone Wants to Bring Up
      3) 6:10 - 8:00 Steve Romig, Writing Secure Perl Scripts

      If we get done early, we go back to 1...

                                        MOTD for Mon Apr 28 09:54:17 2003

           "Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems."

                                                          - Rene Descartes (1596-1650), "Discours de la Methode"

               brought to you by a herd of scripting camels

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at pm.org

unsubscribe columbus-pm-list