[columbus.pm] Jan mtg & website

HOGUEJ at Nationwide.com HOGUEJ at Nationwide.com
Tue Dec 31 08:57:17 CST 2002

I'll be there.

===============================
Lotus Notes is great!

|---------+-------------------------------------->
|         |               bbking at checkfree.com   |
|         |                                      |
|         |               Sent by:               |
|         |               owner-columbus-pm-list@|
|         |               pm.org                 |
|         |                                      |
|         |                                      |
|         |                                      |
|         |               12/24/2002 09:18 AM    |
|         |               Please respond to      |
|         |               columbus-pm-list       |
|         |                                      |
|---------+-------------------------------------->
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  | T                                                                                                                                                |
  | To:   columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org                                                                                                       |
  | cc:                                                                                                                                              |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  | bcc:                                                                                                                                             |
  | Subject:                                          [columbus.pm] Jan mtg & website                                                                |

Thanks, Charles, for doing up the website. It looks good.
One minor suggestion: maybe a vertical bar or some such to separate the
navbar from the content.
The "Meetings" page appears to say...

  Home: January 7, 2002 (6 p.m.)
  Contacts: TENTATIVE

:-)

...speaking of "tentative", can we call it "confirmed"? I haven't seen any
competing suggestions for a while..

I'm planning to attend - who else will be there?

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at pm.org

unsubscribe columbus-pm-list

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at pm.org

unsubscribe columbus-pm-list