[columbus.pm] Re-Start Organization Meeting

HOGUEJ at Nationwide.com HOGUEJ at Nationwide.com
Mon Dec 16 15:19:55 CST 2002

that's right. the 7th. I was in 2002.

===============================
Lotus Notes is great!

|---------+-------------------------------------->
|         |               Charles Day            |
|         |               <Charles.Day at frontstep.|
|         |               com>                   |
|         |                                      |
|         |               Sent by:               |
|         |               owner-columbus-pm-list@|
|         |               pm.org                 |
|         |                                      |
|         |                                      |
|         |                                      |
|         |               12/16/2002 11:02 AM    |
|         |               Please respond to      |
|         |               columbus-pm-list       |
|         |                                      |
|---------+-------------------------------------->
  | To:   "'columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org'" <columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org>                              |
  | cc:                                                                                                                |
  | bcc:                                                                                                               |
  | Subject:                                          RE: [columbus.pm] Re-Start Organization Meeting                  |

btw, Tuesday is the 7th (at least on my M$ calendar)