Perl In Columbus was [columbus.pm] new to area

bbking at checkfree.com bbking at checkfree.com
Thu Dec 12 15:18:21 CST 2002

hoguej said...
> As far as I understand, the location talk was for an informal gathering
> just meet each other and talk in general about what kinds of things we
want
> to do with Perl Mongers in Columbus over say, the next year. My
> understanding is that we would do a formal meeting with white-board and
> projector later in January, in a more formal environment.

That's what I was thinking, too. I agree that a coffee shop would be a poor
choice for 'working' meetings with lectures and detailed technical
discussions. It might be a nice informal way to meet each other, though.

I also like Ron J's suggestion of coming up with a project to contribute.

-- Brian.

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at pm.org

unsubscribe columbus-pm-list