[columbus.pm] new to area

Bill Anderson anderson at wks.uts.ohio-state.edu
Wed Dec 11 15:38:49 CST 2002

> I'm new to the area and wanted to see if I could find some local
> perl people.  Is this list very active?

This is probably the first posting to this list I've seen in 6+ months.

There are two related and active groups in the area, the Central Ohio
Linux User Group (colug.net) and the OSU OpenSource Club
(opensource.cis.ohio-state.edu) which both have regular meetings and
fairly active mailing lists.  Both of which have many members who use Perl
and periodically have perl-related talks.

Bill

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at pm.org

unsubscribe columbus-pm-list