[columbus.pm] Perl Talks

Denny Kline denniskline at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 17:30:56 CST 2000

> Who's up for a joint Beginning/Intermediate Perl
> meeting series with the OSU OpenSource Club (OSC)?

I'm up for any opportunity to talk Perl :-)

> So who wants to speak?  Or we could get together and
> have several of us co-present it.

What kind of topics were you thinking about?  I'm not
that great at talking in front of groups of people,
but I'd be willing to put something together if you
need?  Where you thinking perl basics?,  fun with
different pm's?, or maybe apps written in perl?

The 22cnd would be bad for me, but the 29th sounds
doable (pending wife intervention).

-Denny

__END__

http://calendar.yahoo.com/
To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org