[columbus.pm] ping

Bill Anderson anderson at wks.uts.ohio-state.edu
Wed Nov 8 16:39:57 CST 2000

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Charles Day wrote:
> Any werd on getting together this month?  If it's too much of a pain to
> organize, how about just doing lunch somewhere or pizza at someones house?
> 800 employees here and nobody to talk perl to:(

I'd definitely be interested in talking Perl sometime soon.  I've got
about 2000 lines of Perl to write by Dec. 8, and I havn't written much
Perl since April or May so I could use some review and discussion of
obscure and wonderful Perlisms.

The OSU OpenSource Club is meeting at 7:00 tonight at Steak'N'Shake on
High, so maybe we can take over that meeting with Perl. Muahahaha.

Bill

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org