[columbus.pm] ping

herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Wed Nov 8 09:07:24 CST 2000

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Edson Freeman wrote:

> The trick eventually
> though, is to write Perl in Perl.
>
> Now if I could just figure out how to do that... :)

... This seems to be a solved topic, or very close.  See this
quarter's "The Perl Journal" -- on the newsstand at Newsworthy on
Grandview Ave 10/27.  My copy is at home, but the thrust is that a
very minimal subset of perl has been produced as a 'scratch the
itch' project, sufficient to bootstrap build full perl.

-- Russ

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org