[columbus.pm] meeting in 1.15 hours downtown - ride?

Michael Benedict zosima at geocities.com
Thu May 4 23:06:48 CDT 2000

> I will leaving the OSU campus area around 6:15pm if anyone needs a
> ride.  My campus phone is 292-9823 and I am in 340A Mason Hall (business
> library building across from hitchcock).

Ack, wish you would of  posted that earlier ;).  Actually I should have
Emailed you.  Regardless, as it is our meetings coincide with the Open
Source Software Club, is it possible that we might switch our current
Thursday-Saturday schedule?  That is the main reason I missed today, and
I know there is some cross interest across the two groups.
    peace,
        Mike

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org