[columbus.pm] Meeting 3/9/2000

Colin Walters levanti at verbum.org
Mon Mar 6 16:24:07 CST 2000

    Jason> What: presentations/discussions with Mike and Colin - ways
    Jason> to extend applications with perl...current uses, ideas,
    Jason> etc.

Well, it will probably be difficult to give an interesting
presentation without the use of some sort of overhead projector or
chalkboard.  I'll work on that, but for now don't expect anything big
from my little talk :)  Maybe I'll save it for the next meeting, when
we *will* have good presentation equipment, or else :)

--
Colin Walters <levanti at verbum.org>
http://web.verbum.org/levanti
columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org