[columbus.pm] next thursday

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Sun Mar 5 08:14:25 CST 2000

On Sun, 5 Mar 2000, J Alex wrote:

> I don't know what stauf's is, but it sounds good. =)
> --Jason

Stauf's is a coffeehouse between Third and First Avenues, on
the Grandview Avenue strip, on a busline, and with some room.
Just up the street is another such house, a Caribou with
perhaps more square footage.

Down the street (First Avenue) is the Grandview Public
Library, and if this catches on, it may be possible to meet
there, as well.  They have meeting rooms, and I believe,
possibly net access.

Jason --- You are the 'leader' of this merry band.  Have you
considered an announcement to CMH-UNIX and COLUG?

-- Russ

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org