[columbus.pm] next thursday

Colin Walters levanti at verbum.org
Sat Mar 4 18:02:22 CST 2000

With respect to the meeting next thursday, I propose we meet at
Stauf's, in Grandview.  It was a bit loud last time I was there, but
it is also large, and parking isn't a pain.

I'd like to do a presentation on Perl as an extension language; sort
of a case study of its use in applications like Gnumeric and The
GIMP, and how to use Perl to extend your applications.  Does anyone
else besides Mike and me want to do presentations?

Quick poll: How many people are thinking about coming?

--
Colin Walters <levanti at verbum.org>
http://web.verbum.org/levanti
columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org