[columbus.pm] next meeting && UFOs

Stephen P Potter spp at colltech.com
Tue Jan 18 11:55:14 CST 2000

What is the current number of people that end to show up for a meeting?
Depending on the size, I've got a couple of possibilities for sponsors.

-spp

At 12:41 PM 1/18/00 -0500, Colin Walters wrote:

>     Jason> Sounds good.  Does anyone object to meeting on the OSU
>     Jason> campus, or have an alternative?
>
>I'd like to be able to use a projector, and I can't think of another
>place where we could meet that fits that criteria.  It's too bad that
>parking is such a pain.  Perhaps we could get a special exception for
>that day?
>
>We should look into making Columbus.pm an official OSU club.  That way
>we would get free money, it would probably be easier to get parking, and
>everyone would think we're way cool.
>
>--
>Colin Walters <levanti at verbum.org>
>http://web.verbum.org/levanti
>(1024D/C207843A) A580 5AA1 0887 2032 7EFB  19F4 9776 6282 C207 843A

Stephen P Potter     	spp at colltech.com		Ph: 614-766-3653
Senior Consultant	Collective Technologies		Pg: 800-946-4646
			http://www.colltech.com/	      PIN 140-4132
http://www.quixtar.com/ Referral IBO # 2631871
http://post369.columbus.oh.us/crew.d/members.d/Adults.d/stepot.d/index.html
To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org