[columbus.pm] next meeting && UFOs

Colin Walters levanti at verbum.org
Tue Jan 18 11:41:29 CST 2000

    Jason> Sounds good.  Does anyone object to meeting on the OSU
    Jason> campus, or have an alternative?

I'd like to be able to use a projector, and I can't think of another
place where we could meet that fits that criteria.  It's too bad that
parking is such a pain.  Perhaps we could get a special exception for
that day?

We should look into making Columbus.pm an official OSU club.  That way
we would get free money, it would probably be easier to get parking, and
everyone would think we're way cool.

--
Colin Walters <levanti at verbum.org>
http://web.verbum.org/levanti