[columbus.pm] locations

Seth sethh at ureach.com
Sat Feb 26 23:16:48 CST 2000

Actually, the SOCC just had a new parking lot addition finished
a few months ago and should have enough parking.  I've only been
there a few times since they finished it, but if I'm thinking
right, they should have some parking spaces out in the back of
the parking lot at least.  Only times that wouldn't be available
would be before about 3 o'clock mon.-thurs..  Anyway, you can
think about it.

-Seth

Get your own "800" number - Free
Free voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

---- On Sat, 26 Feb 2000, Jason L Alexander (jalex+ at osu.edu)
wrote:

> I somehow was removed from the mailing list a couple months
ago, so for
> while, I thought the list was dead, and here I just wasn't on
it.  The
> suggestion may have been posted during that time.
>
> I would be glad for any help in finding a suitable location.
I did get
> response from the Ohio Supercomputer Center, but the parking
is OSU
> parking.
>
> I also emailed someone in the fiscal office where I work to
see if I can

> get a few visitor parking passes for the "visitor" zone in
front of the
> College of Business complex.  They do give them out, but I
wouldn't know

> how generous they are with it.  I am not counting on it.
>
> --Jason
>

> At 12:14 AM 2/27/00 +0000, you wrote:
> >Seth wrote:
> >
> > > Hi, I'm new to this list, but I saw that you guys were
having a
> > > hard time trying to find a decent place to hold your
meeting and
> > > I saw that someone had suggested some time ago about
getting
> > > into the SOCC(state computer center).  I'm really
interested in
> > > going to the meeting and I might be able to help you find
> > > place for it.  I just wondered if anyone had followed up
on the
> > > SOCC suggestion?  I worked there last summer as an intern
and
> > > got to know some people that might be able to help.  It
might be
> > > a good idea, free parking, nice rooms, cool computers.
> > >
> > > I'm not exactly sure what their policies are on letting
people
> > > just come in to have meeting non-related to government
> > > activity.  Anyhow, just a thought.  Write back if you
think it's