[columbus.pm] locations

Jason L Alexander jalex+ at osu.edu
Sat Feb 26 13:49:32 CST 2000

According to OSU T&P there are no OSU lots that you can park in without a
permit at any time, but they encourage parking in the garages (no big
suprise, since they can make 4$ off of you).   There are meters outside the
College of Business, in the nearby parking lot.   I have a feeling that we
can thank OSU's sports franchises for making this difficult.

--Jason

At 07:02 PM 2/26/00 +0000, you wrote:
>Okay, this list has been dead for awhile, I hope we aren't giving
>up.  I called T&P, and they told me that the "C" lot by the business
>college is free for outsiders from 4-8pm.  I wouldn't mind if someone
>would confirm this (call 614-292-9341, or toll free at
>1-877-OSU-PARK(1-877-678-7275), they don't respond to Email).  Anyways,
>if we could set up something in the Business College (Jason) or even
>tried Dreese it would be cool to hold a meeting from 6 until 7.  Stuff
>could work out that way.  Of course, If we were willing to hold it on a
>weekend night that would free up stuff even more, despite being an
>unattractive for other reasons.  I hope we can make something work, let
>me know what you guys think.
>
>Btw, as far as my presentation I wrote a little script for the Open
>Source Software Club that I would like to modify and use.  It would also
>include some basic CGI stuff, which some people are into.  If that would
>be good let me know.
>     peace,
>         Mike

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org