[columbus.pm] locations

Jason L Alexander jalex+ at osu.edu
Sat Feb 26 13:26:00 CST 2000

I will verify that and even if it's not true, we can meet on west campus,
where people can park after 5pm for free, and then ride the bus over to the
Business Complex.  I will talk to someone on Monday for getting a room
there.  It should be doable.
--Jason

At 07:02 PM 2/26/00 +0000, you wrote:
>Okay, this list has been dead for awhile, I hope we aren't giving
>up.  I called T&P, and they told me that the "C" lot by the business
>college is free for outsiders from 4-8pm.  I wouldn't mind if someone
>would confirm this (call 614-292-9341, or toll free at
>1-877-OSU-PARK(1-877-678-7275), they don't respond to Email).  Anyways,
>if we could set up something in the Business College (Jason) or even
>tried Dreese it would be cool to hold a meeting from 6 until 7.  Stuff
>could work out that way.  Of course, If we were willing to hold it on a
>weekend night that would free up stuff even more, despite being an
>unattractive for other reasons.  I hope we can make something work, let
>me know what you guys think.
>
>Btw, as far as my presentation I wrote a little script for the Open
>Source Software Club that I would like to modify and use.  It would also
>include some basic CGI stuff, which some people are into.  If that would
>be good let me know.
>     peace,
>         Mike

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org