[columbus.pm] meeting scheduled - May 4, 2000

Jason Alexander alexande at cob.ohio-state.edu
Thu Apr 20 17:13:24 CDT 2000

Our next meeting will be on Thursday May 4, 2000.

We will have a meeting on the first thursday of each month.  Thanks to
Chad Lavy, we have a place to meet outside of OSU.

Coming out of downtown, it is just on the other side of the overpass of
670.

Smith Brothers Hardware Building
Second Floor
580 North Fourth Street
Columbus, OH

Map:
http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/share?s4u3ncecbb0edozf

Also, I have approval for a meeting here at OSU, but I like having a
meeting off-campus so people can park for free.  What kind of parking is
there near 580 fourth street?  I imagine it's better than the nazi
parking spots by OSU.

Anyway, I am expecting to get a room arranged here at OSU in addition to
the regular meeting off-campus.  Once I get a room scheduled for every
3rd thursday of the month here at the OSU campus, we can use that room
-OR- go out and socialize for that meeting.  The main meeting on the 1st
of every month will be more 'educational' and consistent. =)

Any thoughts?

--Jason
To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org