[columbus.pm] columbus.pm meetings update

Jason Alexander alexande at cob.ohio-state.edu
Mon Apr 17 17:25:37 CDT 2000

Okay.  I now have approval to meet at the College of Business, and we
also have a sponsor for off-campus meetings.  This would allow us to
have two different meetings each month..  Does that sound reasonable?

Chad Lavy is setting us up with space in an office on the Second Floor
of the Smith Brothers Hardware Building at 580 North Fourth Street.

We are still looking at Thursdays.  The next meeting will be on April
27th,7pm at the Hardware building place, if there aren't any problems
with that.  More details to come.

--Jason
To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org