meeting

Jason Alexander jalex+ at osu.edu
Fri Sep 24 10:06:31 CDT 1999

I have a great idea!  Why don't we have a meeting at my apartment, and we
can have a mini-cookout or something?  I am waiting til the first week in
October, so we can start a monthly meeting at the first week of every
month.  This will steer us far from Halloween, Christmas, and all sorts of
bad days (valentine's day too).  So, the first thursday of every month is
my suggestion.  =)  And in case you didn't read the above and like
all-caps:

FIRST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH
OCTOBER 7  - MY PLACE - FOOD

Also, I don't want to give everyone the login and password to the
columbus.pm.org website, but I need someone to take over the page updates,
and to write neat little CGI scripts.  So one lucky person will get
control.  I thought I had time, but apparently I still underestimate the
time it takes to do anything.  And I am just the figurehead, I don't really
"Do" anything.  I am just the guy that Brian D Foy contacts when he wants
to send free beer or something (don't count on that particular thing).

Also, after october, it looks like OSU will let me reserve a room, since I
work here.  The parking is a problem though.  Maybe they will lend me some
faculty passes for a day. ha ha. =)

Any vegetarians?  Diet requirements?  Food provided, beer not included.  I
do have kool-aid and stuff though!  More info on the website and future
mailings.  You people still alive?

--Jason A