meeting location and update

Bill Anderson anderson at wks.uts.ohio-state.edu
Wed Nov 3 15:05:11 CST 1999

I meant that OSC has its own independent parking lot that could be used
IF a meeting was to be held at OSC.  I would not recommend parking in that
lot without proper authorization.  (although it may be that it isn't
checked...i don't know)

Bill

--
Bill Anderson 			  | UNIX Workstation Support
anderson at wks.uts.ohio-state.edu   | University Technology Services

On Wed, 3 Nov 1999, Jason Alexander wrote:

> Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 14:38:59 -0500
> From: Jason Alexander <jalex+ at osu.edu>
> To: columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org
> Subject: meeting location and update
>
> 	I have been unable to update the columbus.pm website up til very recently
> (today).  The meeting tomorrow will be in [Dreese Labs room 266 at
> 7pm.]  This is on OSU Main campus.
>
>   	There is visitor parking by the Super Computer Center on West Campus
> (off of Kenny Rd.).  That parking, I have been told, is free.  You can jump
> on a CABS (Campus Bus Service) bus and ride to main campus.   Dreese Labs
> is the taller building on the SOUTH side of the two parking garages (one is
> brand new) you see as you enter on Woody Hayes Dr. into the main campus
> area.  Dreese is also NorthEast of the Football stadium.  You are free to
> park in one of the garages if you want to pay for parking.  Otherwise, you
> can ride the CABS bus in to the football stadium area and walk over to
> Dreese.  There are some parking meters in the parking lot on the North Side
> of the Fisher College of Business, but they may be filled up.
>
>    	We are planning to present a Perl/GTK thing and may also talk a little
> about modules.  If you come with your own expertise in the perl or the
> subjects presented then we will have a discussion.  A Holy War on editors
> will follow the presentations.
>
> 	We have Dreese Labs 266 for the rest of Fall Quarter, but I am working on
> a better location that has equipment for projecting a computer display.
>
> --Jason

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org