NOT MEETING 7/29/99 -reschedule - 8/5/99 7pm location TBA

Jason jalex+ at osu.edu
Wed Jul 28 11:47:31 CDT 1999

Sorry about the change of plans.  Maybe it would have been easier to plan
for next Thursday.  I called coach's yesterday and they have an age
requirement of 21 years.  We do have at least one person who is 19, so this
isn't going to work.  Does anyone have a conference room or place that they
can offer to meet?  I will consider anyone's offer, but will be looking for
a coffee shop nearby otherwise.

(I am rather unhappy I didn't get my sparcbook order confirmation yet, so
it's good we don't meet tomorrow)

Fee free to email me if you have a place to meet.  I am going to search
coffee shops this afternoon and find a decent one that isn't severely
crowded.  By This Friday I will know the place, unless something happens to
me, like I get run over by a car on the way home.  After the first meeting,
we can decide where to go from there.  I am just going to pick a place and
name it for this first time.

The date will be
August 5, 1999,
7pm
Place to be announced. ( 7pm since we won't be eating)

The location and time and everything will be on the website when I pick it
out. (http://columbus.pm.org/)
--Jason