hehe

Jason alexander.232 at osu.edu
Thu Jul 15 21:47:18 CDT 1999

I ran out of time trying to come up with an online survey, so I will just
send this out and you can reply to me with some blanks filled... I will
send the results to the mailing list.  Does that sound good?

Hours ,if any, of the following days you are comfortable/free using to meet:
[Example: Monday - 5:00 - 8:00pm]
Monday -
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -

How often would you want to meet? (weekly, monthly, biweekly, .. )

Where would you like to meet?
Location (i.e. OSU area):
Atmosphere (i.e. restaurant):

What kind of events would you be interested in? (i.e. talks, presentations,
workshops, etc.)

Other:

You may send to the list by mailing to columbus-pm-list at hfb.pm.org - you
will probably not receive a copy of what you sent because I think it
filters out the sender from the recipient list.  We will soon have a
columbus.pm webpage at pm.org - http://columbus.pm.org/ - in progress.

My email is, of course, jalex+ at osu.edu or alexander.232 at osu.edu or
jalex at pobox.com - whichever. - they all go to alexande at cis.ohio-state.edu

I can meet next week - all days but Wednesday are good.  I usually work til
5:30pm or 6:00pm.
--Jason Alexander