Fwd: M-J Dominus in Dayton Details

Jason jalex+ at osu.edu
Tue Jul 13 15:04:28 CDT 1999

Here are the emails I have received pertaining MJD's talk in Dayton next
week.  If anyone wants to go still, I think you can still register (IT'S
FREE last I heard) at the web page below.  More Information is at
http://www.dayton.pm/

I won't be going, due to time constraints but if anyone wants to go MJD is
H-I-G-H-L-Y recommended.  He is one of the brightest perl programmers
around (a.k.a. genius) and he does some really wacky things with perl.  I
saw his talk at YAPC (Yet Another Perl Conference at CMU) just a couple
weeks ago and he was quite impressive.  You can see his webpage at
http://www.plover.com/~mjd/  Take notice  of his nifty 'email scheme' that
changes frequently.

Also, I will be sending some information in a little bit (today or
tomorrow) that will help us figure out meeting places and times to meet.
Most likely I will just put together a web form that will do all the work
for me, so you just go click and be done. (well, it will probably be more
than a click)

-Jason A.