beginning

Pries, John E. JPries at wcom.net
Mon Jul 12 07:27:00 CDT 1999

What Jason describes sounds good!  I'm not sure who signed up from here
(UUNET), but I suspect several of us did or will.  My name is John Pries, I
work at UUNET (formerly Compuserve network services, not to be confused with
the Compuserve online that is now part of AOL), there are a few of us here
(10 or so) that work quite a bit with unix, perl and apache.  It is good to
see that several people are from OSU, I graduated from there in '87.
Looking forward to our first meeting...

John.