beginning

Bill Anderson anderson at wks.uts.ohio-state.edu
Fri Jul 9 16:41:06 CDT 1999

I'm Bill Anderson and I also work at (and attend) OSU.  I've got two jobs
right now, one doing UNIX support and systems admin stuff for University
Technology Services and the other doing mostly perl programming for a
project at the Ohio Supercomputer Center.  I'm a perl newbie, but I'm
learning quickly.  I've been a member of the Central Ohio Linux Users
Group (COLUG) for about a year.  I attend the monthly Network Security
lecture/meetings at OSU.  I live off campus (northwest columbus), but I'm
usually here til about 6 or 6:30, so an early evening campus meeting would
be fine.

Bill

--
Bill Anderson 			  | UNIX Workstation Support
anderson at wks.uts.ohio-state.edu   | University Technology Services