Meeting #2

Jason jalex+ at osu.edu
Mon Aug 9 10:20:37 CDT 1999

There were 6 of us at the first meeting.  We decided to meet at BW3's off
of Bethel Rd.  It is behind Cooker in a small shopping/eating area.
Skyline Chili is another place in that area.  A map will be put on the
http://columbus.pm.org/ webpage.  We will meet at 7pm again, and if you are
under 21, you can get in before 8pm, and maybe they will let you stay.  It
should be okay.

We had a good time and discussed what kind of things we may be able to do
with the group.
-We could bring in guest speakers
-Have members do presentations or just talk about what they do with perl
-independently write code that does something we agree on and then talk
about the different ways we all did it.
-Have like member profiles or web page sections on the columbu.pm.org webpage.
-share ideas and put up a bulletin board for questions and answers and
communication
-drink beverages of choice (soda for me)

Any ideas from any of you are welcome...you may mail to the list if you
think it's appropriate - columbus-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

--Jason