verifying meeting #1 this thursday

Jason jalex+ at osu.edu
Tue Aug 3 08:30:55 CDT 1999

If you haven't heard yet, we are meeting this Thursday at 7pm.  If you
could let me know if you are coming, just so I can know what to expect,
that would be great.   The agenda will be a suprise, but not a "Mark-Jason
Dominus visit" kind of suprise.  It will still be good enough not to sleep
through.

Don't forget to bring money if you want coffee and such.  Sorry for those
who wanted a nice relaxing alchoholic beverage.  I dropped by BW3 and they
seem to be okay with younger people over 18 in there before 8pm. So, maybe
in the future we can find a place like that at 6pm and 2 hours may be enough.

--Jason