[Columbia-pm] building graphs online?

Gunz, Alexander J. gunza at missouri.edu
Sun May 14 19:24:13 PDT 2006

    Is there some type of perl mod that can generate graphics that post to a web page?

More detailed explanation:
    I'm building a website which people will visit repeatedly, registering a score each time (recorded with a time stamp). I want to give them an option to see a line graph plotting their scores over time.
    Saving scores and reading them into arrays is easy enough, but is there some perl mod that can be used to generate line graphs?

    Sub-question: I'm working on Mizzou's server, so if this would involve installing a module from CPAN or such, would I have the permissions to do that?

Thanks
Alex