YAPC is this week...

Jonathan King kingjw at missouri.edu
Tue Jun 25 15:43:31 CDT 2002

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, Curtis Jewell wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, Hancock Jr, Denis C. wrote:
>
> > There is definite interest at our site.  Let's keep in touch and see if
> > we can set up a carpooling arrangement.
>
> Darn! I just bought my Greyhound ticket, too! (I'm planning on going all
> 3 days)

Theoretically, I'm riding in with Marcus Semaneck (sp?), who may or may
not be on this list.  If I were the owner of the Greyhound ticket, I'd
write the in-bound part down as a sunk cost and see if I could get a ride
in on the morning of the first day. :-)

I'm just hoping I can get my first edition camel book autographed...

jking