I just joined this list...

Jonathan King kingjw at missouri.edu
Fri Feb 22 15:13:50 CST 2002

By way of background, I've been a perl programmer since 1991.  Most of my
perl hacking has been in support of stimulus construction and data
collection/analysis of psychology experiments. (I'm in the Psychology
Department at Mizzou, so this does make sense. :-))

I was one of Damian Conway's sponsors last year, and I just donated again
this year.  Any word on whether he will be one of the speakers at YAPC
this June?

jking