FW: Perl help

Hancock Jr, Denis C. HancockDC at missouri.edu
Mon Mar 20 10:09:25 CST 2000

Some of you might have gotten a call from these folks. I told here I would
forward the info into a local perl group mailing list, so here it is:

Denis C. Hancock , Jr.          Sr. Scientific Programmer/Analyst
213 Curtis Hall                       573-882-1722 (voice)
UMC-Agronomy                   573-884-7850 (fax)
Columbia MO 65211              HancockDC at missouri.edu