Welcome!

Hancock Jr, Denis C. HancockDC at missouri.edu
Wed Sep 22 09:42:52 CDT 1999

Several people have subscribed thus farto the Columbia Perl Mongers
discussion list, so I thought I'd send out a message welcoming you all to
this embryonic group.

We have a web site, and its domain name is working properly:

http://columbia.pm.org/

I have added enough content to make it somewhat useful, but I would sure
like to have suggestions and/or offers of assistance to really make it a
top-notch Perl resource for the Mizzou and Mid-Missouri area.

Since I suspect that trying to have yet another meeting of a special
interest group is difficult, perhaps we can organize a a "virtual community"
and use the web page and this list to pass info back and forth.

>From time to time we might want meet occasionally in the late afternoon or
evening for a social time.

Please take a look at the web page and make suggestions for additions,
improvements, etc.

Denis C. Hancock , Jr.         Sr. Scientific Programmer/Analyst
213 Curtis Hall                573-882-1722 (voice)
UMC-Agronomy                   573-884-7850 (fax)
Columbia MO 65211              HancockDC at missouri.edu