[cologne-pm] Unterstützung für "Google Summer of Code"

Mo Mär 8 22:06:18 PST 2010

Jonathan Leto ist wieder auf der Suche nach Unterstützung für den "Google Summer of Code". Im letzten Jahr war es ein Erfolg für Perl! Hoffentlich auch in diesem Jahr...

--- Weitergeleitete Mail ---

Howdy,

I am working on the application for The Perl Foundation and Parrot
Foundation to participate in Google Summer of Code 2010 [0]. GSoC is a
program where Google funds eligible students to hack on open source
projects for a summer. It is a great opportunity for the students and
the communities that mentor them. You also may be interested in this
summary of our involvement last year [1]. Our application will be
submitted by the end of this week.

Please join us in getting prepared for this year. There is a page for
possible mentors to volunteer [2]* as well as a page for project ideas
[3]. If you would like to help with the wiki, our main GSoC page [4]
is the best place to start. You are also invited to join our mailing
list [5] and come ask question in #soc-help on irc.perl.org .

Thanks!

Duke

[0] http://socghop.appspot.com/
[1] http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2009/10/perls-of-wisdom-perl-foundation-parrots.html
[2] http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?gsoc_mentors
[3] http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?gsoc_2010_projects
[4] http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?gsoc
[5] http://groups.google.com/group/tpf-gsoc

* If you listed yourself as a mentor last year and you are not
interested this year, please remove yourself from the page.

-- Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net http://leto.net