[Cologne-pm] "Free stuff from Apress"

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis at gmx.de
Fri Jan 28 16:46:08 PST 2005

Hallo Hacker,

habe grade folgendes gelesen:

    I spent a while talking to the fine folks over at Apress[1]
    today. They just published Randal's Perls of Wisdom[2] and
    Scott Walter's Perl 6 Now[3]. You'll have to wait for the
    next issue of The Perl Review[4] for reviews.

    Besides that, they told me that they have this huge pile of
    free stuff to give away, but only 8 user groups are
    registered with them. I know we have more Perl Mongers groups
    than that! Register and get free stuff.[5]

    [1] http://www.apress.com/
    [2] http://apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=307
    [3] http://apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=355
    [4] http://www.theperlreview.com/
    [5] http://apress.com/userGroups/

Quelle: http://use.perl.org/~brian_d_foy/journal/22916

Gruss,
--
#Aristoteles
*AUTOLOAD=*_=sub{s/(.*)::(.*)/print$2,(",$\/"," ")[defined wantarray]/e;$1};