[Cologne-pm] (fwd) Perl Whirl '04 - Eastern Mediterranean

Michael Lamertz mike at lamertz.net
Mon Nov 17 04:01:54 CST 2003

jfyi...

----- Forwarded message from dave at dave.org.uk -----

From: dave at dave.org.uk
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:52:14 +0000
To: london.pm at london.pm.org
Subject: Perl Whirl '04 - Eastern Mediterranean

The full details for the 2004 Perl Whirl have been announced. It's a
crusise round Eastern Mediterranean, leaving from Venice on 10th Oct,
visiting various places in Greece, Turkey and Croatia and returning to
Venice on 17th Oct.

Speakers on the cruise are Larry Wall, Allison Randal, Randal Schwartz,
Casey West, Robert Spier, Piers Cawley, Marty Pauley and me.

More info is at <http://geekcruises.com/top/pw4_top.htm>

Dave...

--
  Brian: Oh screw Maximilian!
  Sally: I do.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
	    Well, then let's give that Java-Wussie a beating... (me)

Michael Lamertz                        |     +49 2234 204947 / +49 171 6900 310
Sandstr. 122                           |                       mike at lamertz.net
50226 Frechen                          |                 http://www.lamertz.net
Germany                                |               http://www.perl-ronin.de