[Cologne-pm] YAPC::Euope::2003

D at vid lacravate lacravate at mongueurs.net
Thu Jun 12 16:49:10 CDT 2003

Hi Mike ,

En ce jour du Thu, 12 Jun 2003 20:42:07 +0200,
Michael Lamertz <mike at lamertz.net> parlait ainsi :
> Let me reply in english, since I know we both already had fluid
> conversation using that.
Thanks ... :)

> My Hotel is the Hotel Meslay Republique, and I'm arriving tuesday 22nd and
> stay until saturday 26th.
That's a good choice AFAIK considering it is about ten minutes walk away from the venue , i'll give you the exact (and simple) route to get there if you want ...

One more question : are you staying there on your own or are there other german mongers with you ...?

> > (entschuldigung , entschuldigung , entschuldigung , entschuldigung für mein deutsch :)))
> No problem, remember, I'm the three words of french guy :)
I do ;-)

--
D at vid lacravate
lacravate at mongueurs.net
tresorier at mongueurs.net

Assistez à la prochaine conférence Perl en France
23-25 juillet 2003 au CNAM (PARIS)
http://yapc.mongueurs.net