[Cologne-pm] him vs. her... - [Off-Topic] (fwd)

Gustav Vella gvella at spinfo.uni-koeln.de
Fri May 16 16:20:06 CDT 2003

Es hat sich also doch gelohnt die heutigen Postings anzuschauen..,

Re: Re: What are the monks doing with Perl and Linguistics?
by allolex on May 05, 2003 at 15:32

Damon,
that posting landed a Texas-Size direct hit on stuff I've been wrecking
my brains about for a couple of days now. Im ever so thankful.. :)))
I mean the Jon Kleinberg stuff on his Cornell page. So does the MarkovChain
Link seem
useful..

we semm to be back on a hot topic of a different sort  ;))

If perchance you missed these...they may be of interest to you:
 http://cpan.valueclick.com/modules/by-category/23_Miscellaneous_Modules/AI/
especially the Categorizing and DecisionTree stuff

thanks again.. auch an den Initiator des Threads ...

cheers

Gustav