[Cologne-pm] YAPC::Europe::2003

D at vid lacravate lacravate at mongueurs.net
Mon Apr 28 18:02:04 CDT 2003

Hi Gustav ,

En ce jour du Mon, 28 Apr 2003 23:50:45 +0200 (CEST),
Gustav Vella <gvella at spinfo.uni-koeln.de> parlait ainsi :
> ..and thus did the Maltese on the list chime in  :) ... olala la-cravate :)) quelle subtilité
This may give you a hint  ;-)
http://yapc.mongueurs.net/yapc/info/?id=lacravate

> ce nom ...makes me long for those lascivious parisiennes and the feminine
> grace I so much miss over here..You see! there goes a irrefutable 'tangible'
> reason for paris.
As ever ...

> however D at vid my full praise for your effort with kraut-speak.
You seem to have yourself notions of what a french sentence is ...

> You got your
> point pinned down with a certain lyricism which breaks the bounds of
> verbal constraints.. Apart from that you will definitely go down in memory as the
> best english-spoken frenchyguy I've ever read.
/me blushes and blushes once more ...

> Cheers
Cheers , 'hope to see you (all) in Paris ...

In the meantime , feel free to do as Mike did : ask questions about what appear to your judgement as key points (well you can ask stupid question as well , i am not that sectarian , and it would give me a break ...;-)

--
D at vid lacravate
lacravate at mongueurs.net
tresorier at mongueurs.net

Assistez à la prochaine conférence Perl en France
23-25 juillet 2003 au CNAM (PARIS)
http://yapc.mongueurs.net