[Cologne-pm] Warum Perl?

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis at gmx.de
Wed Apr 2 05:28:03 CST 2003

* Stefan Denker <StefanDenker at gmx.de> [2003-04-01 00:35]:
> > Oder ob man mit Perl schneller programmiert als mit anderen.
>
> Das schon. Man kann herrlich schnell herrlich
> unleserlichen Code schreiben. :-) Siehe auch mal
>
> http://www.stunnix.com/prod/perl-obfus-sample.shtml

Urks.

Siehe http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=243011

(Zur Info für nicht bei PM registrierte Leser: der Post hat
derzeit -50 Reputation...)

Mein einziger Post in jenem Thread:

	I have no idea how someone is able to get up in the
	morning and look at their own face in the mirror after
	they arrogated to themselves charging in excess of $1800
	for a piece of a code that's intended to make it hard or
	impossible to read code written for a language developed
	by Larry and a cast of thousands with an effort of most
	likely in excess of a hundred man years, as well as
	contributed to by a huge community with an untold amount
	of effort, for free.

	Some people wouldn't know generosity if it bit them in
	the tender parts. The most you can achieve with this
	kind of thing is to bite the hand that fed you.

    Go away, leech.

--
Gruss,
Aristoteles