[Cluj-pm] Call for speakers - Cluj.PM turns 2 in March 2014 - Join us to celebrate!

Amalia amalia at cluj.pm
Mon Jan 13 02:53:12 PST 2014

Dear Perl Mongers,

We are planning to get together for another Perl Mongers event, in
*March 2014, *as our wonderful community turns 2. If you are interested
in giving a talk on a specific module or framework, or you had any
challenging experiences with Perl, we'd definitely want to hear about
it. *The theme of the upcoming event is "Modern Perl".*

Please submit your talk (topic, description and duration of your
presentation) by sending an email to *Amalia (amalia at cluj.pm
<mailto:amalia at cluj.pm>)* by *February 14th*. Please keep in mind that
there are three types of talk slots: /40 minutes, 20 minutes and 5
minutes (lightning talks)./

*All the approved speakers will be notified by February the 17th*. For
details and updates, please visit: our website <http://www.cluj.pm/>,
our Twitter <https://twitter.com/clujpm> or Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/cluj.pm> pages.

Cheers,

Amalia

--
Amalia Pomian

Cluj Perl Mongers
Email:amalia at cluj.pm  <mailto:amalia at cluj.pm>
Web:www.cluj.pm  <http://www.cluj.pm>

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.