[Classiccity-pm] ClassicCity.pm.org - website shutting down... (your for the taking if you want it)

Darrell Golliher darrell at golliher.net
Sat Feb 14 19:26:59 PST 2009

I'm shutting down the website at ClassicCity.pm.org soon (like maybe
tomorrow).    As near as I can tell, nobody uses it and it won't be
missed.        If one of you wants to take ownership of the sub-domain
and do something with it, please do and let me know if you need any
cooperation from me when dealing with the folks who run pm.org.  I'll
be happy to help you take control.

cheers,

Darrell