[Classiccity-pm] tap tap ... is this thing on?

Paul Keck pkeck at uga.edu
Wed Oct 12 14:51:13 PDT 2005

On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 08:49:16PM -0400, nathan r. hruby wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Oct 2005, David Westbrook wrote:
> > I  recently moved into athens (and new to any pm group) and joined the
> > list in case it ever became active ..  what did past activities consist of?
> >

> Mainly, making punctuation execute correctly :)

Nathan is a disgruntled PHPer.  He wishes his punctuation had more meaning.  :-)

We were getting together at a meeting room at the Athens Library and giving
each other little presentations about projects were were working on, and
asking each other for opinions on the best way to do this or that.  It was
fun.  We usually only had a handful of people so the momentum was not
massive.

I personally would also be up for beers and Perl talk.  A lot of Perl
hackers seem to like beer, and I am no exception.

--
Paul Keck       pkeck at uga.edu         http://www.arches.uga.edu/~pkeck
University of Georgia                 http://www.uga.edu/ucns/telecom
EITS Network Engineering              mailto:pkeck at ediacara.org
    --Opinions mine.--                Go fighting anomalocaridids!!!