[Classiccity-pm] We're hiring at Cox Radio Interactive (in Atlanta)

Darrell Golliher darrell at golliher.net
Fri May 20 11:19:46 PDT 2005

 In the interest in getting a great new co-worker I told the boss I'd
spread our job posting around a few places that I frequent.. including
this list.  Hope you guys don't mind me fishing for talent here. :)

---------------------------
Software Developer

Cox Radio Interactive has an opening for a Perl software developer
with proven ability to design, build, and test interactive software
applications in a Unix environment. Experience with mod_perl, MySQL,
and HTML::Mason or other template system is highly desirable. The
candidate should be a utility player willing to assist with all areas
of IT at CXRi development, system administration, and maintenance of
existing applications.

A successful candidate must be able to analyze and implement business
objectives in a team environment. In addition, this position requires
articulate, courteous, and reliable communication. Excellent
interpersonal skills, flexibility, and a can do attitude are
essential.

The candidate must have a solid understanding of full-life cycle
development of web-based applications and be able to develop software
that utilizes data in varying formats from multiple data providers.

Candidates should hold a college degree in Computer Science or a
related field, or demonstrate equivalent work experience. The
candidate should have a strong background in data structures, user
interface design, software engineering and database design.

Additional experience with Apache, Unix system administration, XML,
CVS, and Java is desirable. Working knowledge of Windows 2000, XP and
MSSQL Server would be a plus.

Finally, the candidate must demonstrate development skills advanced
enough to require minimal supervision as well as the ability to
clearly communicate goals and objectives of development work to other
team members and the ability to document the development work.

Send resume, list of references, and salary requirements to
jobs at cxri.net.