[Classiccity-pm] Atlanta Perl group: Meeting Tue, Mar 8, 6:30pm at 1100 Spring St, Atlanta

Darrell Golliher darrell at golliher.net
Tue Mar 8 12:18:37 PST 2005

  This will be my third Atlanta.pm meeting.  The first two were
excellent.  Maybe I'll see some Athens folk there tonight.

-Darrell

----- Forwarded message from Stephen Adkins <stephen.adkins at officevision.com> -----

Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 16:56:09 +0000
From: Stephen Adkins <stephen.adkins at officevision.com>
To: atlanta-pm at mail.pm.org
Subject: [Atlanta-pm] Meeting Tue, Mar 8, 6:30pm at 1100 Spring St, Atlanta

Hi,

Here are the details for Tuesday (tomorrow) night's Atlanta.pm meeting.

   What:  Meeting of Atlanta.pm (Atlanta PerlMongers)
   When:  Tue Mar 8, 6:30pm - 8:00pm
   Where: The Rubicon Group
          1100 Spring St., Suite 640
          Atlanta, GA 30309

 * 6:30-6:55pm Web Scraping - Stephen Adkins
 * 6:55-7:20pm Tutorial on Perl Objects - Dan O'Brien
 * 7:20-7:45pm Perl Tools Discussion - (moderated)
 * 7:45-8:00pm Discussion (future meetings/topics)
 * 8:00-8:30pm Steering Committee Meeting

PARKING

Unfortunately, the free parking I previously advertised has disappeared.

When driving South on Spring St. from 14th St, 1100 Spring St. is on
the right, and an outdoor parking lot is on the left.

Parking right across Spring St. in the outdoor parking lot costs $3.
It is easy to park there and walk across. (You'll have the put your
dollar bills in one of those parking payment boxes, so bring $1 bills.
There is no attendant on duty.)

Parking on the ground level of the office building at 1100 Spring St.
might cost you $5 or $6. They recently starting putting an attendant
there after hours.

FACILITIES

The facilities are somewhat Spartan.  We'll be sitting in an open area
with a projector available to project on the wall.

MAP

Here is the link to our location on Google Maps.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1100%20Spring%20St.%2C%20Atlanta%2C%20GA

DRIVING DIRECTIONS (from Google Maps)

>From I-75/85 Northbound (toward Midtown Atlanta)

* Take the 10th/14th/16th St exit 250 to 14th St/10th St - go 0.4 mi
* Bear right at Techwood Dr NW - go 0.2 mi
* Turn left at 14th St NW - go 0.2 mi
* Turn right at Spring St NW - go 0.1 mi
* 1100 Spring St. is a 7 story office building on your right

>From I-75/85 Northbound (toward Midtown Atlanta)

* Take exit 250 to 10TH-14TH/GA Tech, go 0.1 mi
* Continue on Williams St NW - go 0.5 mi
* Turn right at 14th St NW - go 0.1 mi
* Turn right at Spring St NW - go 0.1 mi

After you park, come on in the main entrance, go up the elevator
to the 6th floor, and come down the hall to Suite 640.

--
Stephen Adkins <stephen.adkins at officevision.com>
OfficeVision.com