[Classiccity-pm] meeting

Mark Hazen markh at markh.com
Wed Jan 21 22:49:49 CST 2004

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, James wrote:

> Checking my class schedule shows that I won't be available at the usual
> time on any Thursday, and Friday's questionable.  Might Saturday be a
> possibility?

Unfortunately, we've had this come up a number of times. Weekends are
usually better for students, and worse for people who work full-time.
Thursday was, at the time the group was chartered (way back in, uh,
what... August?) the one night when there wasn't another regular "techie"
meeting going on that at least some of us would attend, and we didn't
have conflicts. Hence, Thursday nights.

I can't speak for the others, but unless we're talking about Sunday night
at 10pm or so, weekends are out for me. :(

I'm open to move the meetings to a different weeknight if others would
like to, as well; There's nothing set in stone that says we can't meet on
a Wednesday or a Monday, for example.

-mh.
----
   . _+m"m+_"+_    Mark Hazen
 d' Jp     qh qh
Jp  O       O  O
Yb  Yb     dY dY
 O   "Y5m2Y"  "  even the mightiest wave starts out as a ripple.
  "Y_            why make waves when it's easier to nurture ripples?