[Classiccity-pm] Re: Classiccity-pm Digest, Vol 7, Issue 3

Mark Hazen markh at markh.com
Wed Jan 14 16:42:16 CST 2004

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, Sam Feltus wrote:

> Mark's idea sounds most excellent and interesting too me.

Lightning talk time... :)  Leslie emailed me as well, she's working
through the Learning Perl Data Structures and Objects book to give us a
review, so that'd fit right in.

We have a date/time yet?

> Can't say I follow what Jerk City is?  Reckon you gotta watch TV or see
> movies to follow that one???

http://www.jerkcity.com/jerkcity1918.html

Be warned, it's usually massively offensive to most folks. Basic premise,
there's a #jerkcity channel where people sit and spew nonsense, and the
funniest nonsense in that channel from the previous day gets to be a
cartoon. Distill the internet, and this is what you get.

> I could bring in some working Perl code for FlashDjinni.pm (it is
> readable AND works now).

Sounds cool, I missed the meeting you discussed that in the first time, so
I'd dig seeing it, myself.